News & Updates
This training is designed for faculty and staff advisors with the ability to make exceptions in Degree Navigator.
You will learn how to navigate and make exceptions in the new version of Degree Navigator.
Topics to be covered:
- How to Add a Course to a Requirement
- How to Add a Note
- How to Change a Version of a Program
- How to exclude a Course from a Requirement or Category
- The "Search" menu has moved to the left side of the page.
- You will be able to see anticipated class year, expected month of graduation, and current degree credits earned (not including courses in progress).
- You can save your "Planned Course List".